Top 10 Home Improvement BlogsWith the real estate market the way it is, a growing number of people are opting to repair their home up themselves instead of employing somebody to do it.
More individuals are also deciding to purchase "fixer uppers" to save cash. With that in mind, I have actually organized a list of what I consider to the leading 10 house improvement blogs to help you with those home tasks.
10. The Lettered Cottage- A lot of TLC is decorating tips not a lot DIY tasks but they do have some good tips.
9. The DIY Show-off- This is a fantastic blog for a collection of before/after posts along with link-ups of various tasks. Most every project can be discovered here at one point.
8. 3 Acres and 3,000 Square Feet- This blog follows a young couple through their restoration of their 1973 home.
DIY Diva- This blog site is run by a women doing through life as a power tool addict. She offers fantastic genuine life advice on how to do your own house improvement tasks.
Renovating Guy- Remodeling Guy is a very easy to follow blog broken down into a number of sub-categories. He stresses how to renovate your home "without losing your marriage, mind, or money."
They have actually detailed lists and photos for each room in their home of exactly what they have done and exactly what they desire to do. Extremely practical for inspiration.
4. Remodelaholic- Remodelaholic is great for tutorials on home projects in addition to furnishings projects. They also focus a lot on recycling and recycling products in the house which is a terrific method to conserve money and be green in house improvements.
Old House Web- There is a load of information on this blog site. Many every concern you have, even on how to budget house improvement tasks, can be found on this blog site.
2. you can find out more Bower Power- Jeremy and Katie take you through their adventure in sprucing up their first home. They have just purchased their 2nd house and are presently focusing mainly on decorating.
Their older posts have many useful pointers.
Young House Love- My individual favorite. This is a site run by full-time bloggers, John and Sherry, as they go through all of their house enhancement tasks no matter how little.